“Beauty Lies in the Eyes of Beholder”. The mentioned statement seems to be outdated now. People especially ladies are getting more & more beauty conscious & are ready to go to any extent to beautify themselves. Somehow, it is prominent to apply beauty stuff or avail beauty services to look good & presentable as this is the era of pomp & show. It has been an indispensable part of life. From smudged lipstick to wonky eyeliner, there is density of hindrance to come over in your day to day life related to your hair & beauty domain. Although, there are plenty of benefits of beauty services, it has Hacks as well. Below mentioned are a few common Hacks that every Woman should be aware of.
- Switch to Clarifying Shampoo or Baking Soda
Use of your regular shampoo makes your hair lifeless & dismal. To rejuvenate your hair use clarifying shampoo as it cleans your hair deep down & removes all foreign particles accumulated on your hair. In case you don’t have the clarifying shampoo, you can add a little amount of baking soda to your regular shampoo for better results.
- Baby Powder for Increased Eyelashes
Applying artificial eyelashes is a big risk. It may damage your original ones when you try to pull them off. Here, are simple steps to avoid such scenario.
- Apply first coat of mascara
- Dust some baby powder over it
- Apply second coat of mascara
It will give you perfect & thicker eyelashes without any risk.
- Use Toothbrush to Manage Flyaway
Sounds peculiar?? But it is useful, when you try to make a bun or any other style; it is so frustrating to manage stray hairs.
- Make your Perfume or Cologne Last Long
Not the quantity but the location matters when it comes to make your perfume last long. Apply perfume or cologne to your belly button, hair, behind the ears, inside elbows, behind your knees & around the neck for better & long lasting aftermath.
Read More : Yoga VS Gym for Weight Loss
- Jawline not Cheek is the Right Place to Check your Foundation
Swipe the shades of foundation on right below your jawline, blend them & the shade that disappears is the one for you.
- Pouring/Rinsing normal tap water to your hair before swimming will protect your hair from chlorine & salt water damage.
- Apply foundation before concealer in this way, you don’t have to use much concealer
- If you have oily skin, you are advised not to opt for shimmer products
- Apple cider gives better results for moisturizing oily skin.