Back Pain-a common phrase in today’s fast-paced world. Nearly 8 out of every 10 people in this world experience back pain with women being more prone to it as compared to men. Even the most surprising of the fact is that 9 out of every 10 are not aware as to why they are suffering and moreover how to get rid of back pain?The majority of back pain arises from desk service or some strenuous exercises. But, how to come out of it? Then follow some of the simple tips and keeps these aches away.
Keep a daily routine of exercise: To keep your pain to a minimal level, keep a little walking activity alive in your regular routine.It keeps the body out of a continual sitting posture and in a more upright position which is a good effort in itself. But the exercise should be done in an easy way putting no force on your back deliberately.
- The Need of a Good Posture: People attain a poor posture while working like bending awkwardly etc. These postures can give a lot of trouble in the long run. Minimize the pain by standing erect for some time which takes the pressure off the back.
- Keep flexibility: Even too much of tension can cause back pain. By increasing the flexibility in your back, you can divide the pressure equally in your body. Lean forward and stretch out to decrease the rigidity in your bones and muscles.
- Apply Ice or Heat: Heating pads or the ice packs can cure the pain magically. Even the sportsmen rely on these quick treatments for their frequent pains. Ice is a better option when there is swelling in the area.
- Sleeping: A bad posture of sleeping causes a major amount of pain. The type of mattress can also start a back pain. If you are a back sleeper, then it is advisable to put pillows under your knees to give a better leverage while sleeping. Sleeping on your stomach can twist the neck in a painful angle which persists throughout the day.
- Stretch Out: Stretching the neck or the hands or moving your upper body back and forth, all these daily stretches can help in getting you out of the pain. Each of these exercises affects the core muscles of the back and helps to make it stronger to get rid of the pain.
- Relaxation Techniques: Some researchers have shown that meditation or yoga bestows a long-lasting effect on health and body. With these relaxing techniques, the stress gets released from the body keeping your mind and muscles at rest.
- Massage Therapy: It is a divine way to treat your back pain. A rightful massage therapy can release the knots in your muscles and leaves with a lighter sensation of mind and body.
- Don’t overthink: It is the truth! When you overtax yourself over a cause, it keeps hitting you more. Keep peaceful mind, listen to music and enjoy your life to the fullest.
- The Time to visit Doc: When everything seems out of hand and you have done your best to get rid of this consistent pain, then visit your doctor or a specialist, and find the root cause of your pain and its corresponding ailment